Here's what to do if you have forgotten your password, or the password you are entering is giving you this notice:
Request a Password Reset:
- Click "Forgot your password?"
- Type the email address your TelePharm account is registered under (this is your TelePharm login).
- Click "Reset Password"
You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
This email will be sent to the email address registered with TelePharm so make sure you entered it correctly.
Reset Your Password:
- Check your email. The email sender should be listed as email@example.com.
- Open the email and click on "Choose A New Password" (you will be redirected to a secure password reset page)
- Enter your new password
- Confirm your password by entering it again
When you've successfully reset your password, you will see this page:
- Click "Return to TelePharm" to go back to the login page and login using your new/reset password.
Click here to learn how to Unlock Your Account.